Friday, January 8, 2016

Overwhelming love from my canna community

Cannabis cures!  We've been saying this a lot. So many are finding remission and better health using this beautiful plant.

So today I made a request for my cannabis friends to share stories and photos of successfully treating their own skin cancers. Within an hour of this online request I've had more than 10 of my online friends respind with stories and photos.

Cannabis patients have such a passion to share their stories. So many of us had little or no hope before trying cannabis. Our doctors are not suggesting this treatment because they are under informed about it. Our government has done us such a disservice by keeping cannabis on their schedule 1.

I'm so thankful and filled with joy that so many were willing and able to share their stories. All this to benefit a stranger struggling in another state. Amazing!

Blessings to you all.

Please feel free to reach out to me with questions of your own regarding cannabis medicine and treatment. I dont have all the answers, but I do have a wonderful network of cannabis patients and providers that I can call upon. We aren't going to sell you anything. What we can and will do is share our experiences and information.

One Love
THChristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...