Oh yeah! I just whipped up a test batch of these and after the first bite I could tell that this is a recipe worth sharing. Now to get the blog done before the medicine kicks in and slows my typing to a crawl :0).
Ok so to make my Gooey Ganja S'mores Bars you'll need the following ingredients:
- 1 C Chocolate chips. I used a combination of semi-sweet, peanut butter, dark chocolate and some pink chocolate chips I had left from valentines day. You can use whatever kind you prefer or mix up a batch like I did.
- 3 Cups of Golden Grahams Cereal
- 3 C mini marshmallows
- 1/2 C mini marshmallows cut in 1/2
- 5 T Canna butter
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp mexican vanilla extract (or use regular vanilla extract)
- 1 Cup of Wiltons milk chocolate candy melts
- Place your Chocolate chips in the freezer (they need to be cold for about 10 minutes to keep from melting when we mix the bars together.)
- In your large bowl mix together the Golden Grahams and the 1/2 Cup of mini marshmallows that you cut in 1/2. Set aside.
- In your medium bowl, mix together 5 T of Canna butter and 3 Cups of mini marshmallows. Place in the microwave for about 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and stir. If your marshmallows haven't melted all the way, return to the microwave in 30 second intervals and stir each time.
- Once the marshmallows and the Canna butter have melted and blended together fully, add the salt and the vanilla and stir until well blended.
- Add the chocolate chips to your cereal mixture and mix it up
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over your cereal mixture. With greased hands mix it well together and press it into your greased pan. Press it in well so that as it cools it will form nice bars, but not so hard that you break up your cereal. Set aside.
- Place your candy molds in your small microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Return to microwave in 30 second intervals stirring between each. Do this until it is fully melted. ***TIP: Candy melts cannot get even a drop of water in them or they will freeze up into a nasty lumpy clump. Be sure your bowl, hands and spoon are completely dry!
- Pour your melted candy melts over the top of your cereal bars. Spread with a knife to get a nice even top.
- Place your pan into the fridge to set up for 20 minutes or until they have chilled.
- Cut and serve.